Remedial is the assessment and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body to assist in injury rehabilitation, pain and injury management as well as a muscular imbalance. It’s performed by using various techniques such as myofascial release and trigger point therapy to allow the body to function pain-free.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE?
- Pain relief
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Improved relaxation and reduced stress
- Reduction in fatigue
- Better sleep
HOW CAN REGULAR MASSAGE HELP YOU?
- Recover quicker while increasing your training volume
- Enhance your performance while reducing your risk of injury
- Allow muscles to relax and revive from the demands placed on them during your daily life
- Remedial/Sport Massage
- Aroma Therapy/Hot Stone Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Ear Candling