As per Federal Government direction, all Canterbury venues are now closed. Read more here
Remedial is the assessment and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body to assist in injury rehabilitation, pain and injury management as well as a muscular imbalance. It’s performed by using various techniques such as myofascial release and trigger point therapy to allow the body to function pain-free.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE?
- Pain relief
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Improved relaxation and reduced stress
- Reduction in fatigue
- Better sleep
HOW CAN REGULAR MASSAGE HELP YOU?
- Recover quicker while increasing your training volume
- Enhance your performance while reducing your risk of injury
- Allow muscles to relax and revive from the demands placed on them during your daily life
- Remedial/Sport Massage
- Aroma Therapy/Hot Stone Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Ear Candling