From Saturday 13 June 2020, we are excited to welcome you back to C-Life Health Club.
As always, the health and safety of our Members and staff remains the number one priority. C-Life has introduced several measures to help keep you safe during your visit to our venues.
- Checking the temperature of all members, staff and visitors entering the club and prior to entering C-Life
- Asking anybody who is not feeling well or has recently travelled overseas to not attend C-Life
- Limiting the amount of people who can visit C-Life at any one time to a maximum capacity of 100 members.
- Make it quick- Members are requested to limit their visit time (workout and change room) to a maximum of 1.5 hours
- Group exercise classes will be restricted to 20 participants per class. Tickets are essential and will be available 30 minutes prior to class at C-Life reception. Members will be restricted to one class per visit.
- Group exercise classes will be a maximum of 50 minutes to allow for cleaning of training aids and studios between classes.
- Additional virtual spin classes will be added to group fitness timetable.
- Increasing the spacing between the equipment on the gym floor
- Practicing social distancing of 1.5 metres between members and staff members, with clear signage and floor markings
- Installing additional automatic hand sanitiser stations throughout the health club
- Increasing cleaning cycles of high touch point areas and cardio and resistance equipment with the use of hospital grade disinfectants
- Staff wearing gloves
- Promoting cashless payments where possible.
- Introducing a No Towel, No Training policy
Ways you can keep C-Life safe:
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- Be mindful of the 1.5m physical distancing rule
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly and sanitise your hands regularly at one of our automatic hand-sanitising stations
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use
- If you have to cough or sneeze, do so into your elbow or a tissue and dispose of the tissue immediately in our waste bins
- Reduce co-mingling with other members not from the same household and with staff to limit the risk of virus transmission
- Download the CovidSAFE App
ACCESS & PARKING
Access to Canterbury at this stage will be exclusively via the main doors at the front of the Club with all parking to be in the new front carpark. Patrons will be required to enter and exit through separate doors, with entry through the left-hand side.
As a safety measure, all members, guests and staff will have their temperature digitally screened as they enter.
Canterbury will be required to record the names and contact details (e.g. telephone number or email address) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club, and to retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations.
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
No Group Exercise classes will be available on opening weekend.
The new timetable will launch on Monday 15th June. Click here to view the new timetable.
Group exercise classes will be restricted to 20 participants per class. Tickets are essential and will be available 30 minutes prior to class at C-Life reception. Members will be restricted to one class per visit.
Group exercise classes will be a maximum of 50 minutes to allow for cleaning of training aids and studios between classes.
Crèche will resume from Monday 6th July. Limited places will be available due to social distancing requirements.
A new drop off and pick up procedure has been introduced. You will receive a detailed notice with the changes when you arrive at C-Life. For more details on crèche click here
C-Life members will be counted both in and out of the facility with the use of people counting technology. In the case that C-Life is at capacity you will be asked to wait until a member leaves the facility. Bookings are not required, and we encourage you to attempt to visit during off-peak times where possible.
Steam rooms and water bubblers will not available. Due to social distancing, minimal shower facilities will be available, we encourage you to shower at home after your workout.
C-Life staffed hours have been reduced by 1 hour per day.
New Staffed Hours
To allow C-Life to contact trace members the following policies have been introduced:
- Only C-Life members will have access to C-Life, no casual visits are available.
- Reservations and tickets are required for Group Exercise classes
- Compulsory Members swipe and registered visit prior to entry
- Surveillance and Security
Online classes will resume from Monday 15th June.
To view the new timetable click here
PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
We recommend arriving 15 minutes before your session time with your trainer.
Only 10 people are permitted in the squash court area at one time, 2 people at maximum on each court.
All squash court time will now be required to be pre-booked. Bookings can be made at C-Life either over the phone on 9704 7712 or 9704 7715 or in person at reception.
A detailed communication about Squash Courts will be sent out to Squash Court Members in the coming weeks
Massage will resume on Tuesday 16th June.
To make an appointment phone Tina on 0415 720 045.
Physio will resume on Saturday 13th June.
To make an appointment phone 9718 1906.