As always, the health and safety of our Members and staff remains the number one priority. C-Life has introduced several measures to help keep you safe during your visit to our venues.
- Checking the temperature of all members, staff and visitors entering the club and prior to entering C-Life
- Asking anybody who is not feeling well to not attend C-Life
- Group exercise classes are now unrestricted. Tickets are essential and will be available 30 minutes prior to class at C-Life reception.
- Group exercise classes will be a maximum of 55 minutes to allow for cleaning of training aids and studios between classes.
- Additional virtual spin classes will be added to group fitness timetable.
- Practicing social distancing of 1.5 metres between members and staff members, with clear signage and floor markings
- Installing additional automatic hand sanitiser stations throughout the health club
- Increasing cleaning cycles of high touch point areas and cardio and resistance equipment with the use of hospital grade disinfectants
- Promoting cashless payments where possible.
- Introducing a No Towel, No Training policy
Ways you can keep C-Life safe:
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- Be mindful of the 1.5m physical distancing rule
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly and sanitise your hands regularly at one of our automatic hand-sanitising stations
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use
- If you have to cough or sneeze, do so into your elbow or a tissue and dispose of the tissue immediately in our waste bins
- Reduce co-mingling with other members not from the same household and with staff to limit the risk of virus transmission
- Download the CovidSAFE App
ACCESS & PARKING
Access to Canterbury at this stage will be exclusively via the main doors at the front of the Club with all parking to be in the new front carpark. Patrons will be required to enter and exit through separate doors, with entry through the left-hand side.
As a safety measure, all members, guests and staff will have their temperature digitally screened as they enter.
Canterbury will be required to record the names and contact details (e.g. telephone number or email address) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club, and to retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations.
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Click here to view the new timetable.
Group exercise classes will be restricted to the following participants per class:
– Studio 1: 50 members
– Studio 2: 37 members
-Spin Studio: 30 members
Tickets are essential and will be available 30 minutes prior to class at C-Life reception.
Group exercise classes will be a maximum of 55 minutes to allow for cleaning of training aids and studios between classes.
Crèche will resume from Monday 6th July. Limited places will be available due to social distancing requirements.
A new drop off and pick up procedure has been introduced. You will receive a detailed notice with the changes when you arrive at C-Life. For more details on crèche click here
C-Life members will be counted both in and out of the facility with the use of people counting technology.
C-Life staffed hours have been reduced by 1 hour per day.
New Staffed Hours
To allow C-Life to contact trace members the following policies have been introduced:
- Reservations and tickets are required for Group Exercise classes
- Compulsory Members swipe and registered visit prior to entry
- Surveillance and Security
PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
We recommend arriving 15 minutes before your session time with your trainer.
All squash court time will now be required to be pre-booked and pre-paid. Bookings can be made online here.