C-life Health Club Personal Training/Bio Scan Challenge
Spring Back into Action Fitness Challenge
Dates Monday 2nd September – 14th October 2019
- The Fitness Challenge commences Monday 2nd September and concludes on Monday the 14th of October.
- Entries must be received by COB Wednesday 28th of August.
- The Challenge involves 8 x 45 minute, 1 on 1 Personal Training sessions with an allocated C-Life Personal Trainer and two Bio Scans. The scans will be conducted before the 1st Personal Training session and after the last.
- The 1st Scan must be conducted no earlier than the 30th of August and the final scan no later than the 17th of October
- The Challenge has a 6 – week time frame.
- In order to participate in the challenge, persons must be a financial member of Canterbury League Club and be aged 15 or over. Persons suspended or excluded from the venue are not eligible to enter or participate in the Challenge.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must:
- Complete, or have completed a pre-exercise questionnaire and be cleared for a moderate intensity exercise with no contraindications.
- Register at C-Life reception with name, preferred training times and preferred trainer
- Allocation of the Personal Trainer will be subject to both member and Trainer availability, Trainer demand and number of challenge allocations for the Trainer. All Personal Trainers will be issued with the same number of challenge participants.
- With registration pay the $359 fee
- Complete the 8 x 45 – minute Personal Training sessions and the Pre and post sessions Bio Scans.
- The Winner will be decided by the Biggest Bio ‘In-body Score’ improvement
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Canterbury League Club of C-Life Health Club 15 years and over. The following persons (and their immediate families) are not eligible to participate in or win the Challenge.
- Canterbury League Club Directors or auditors;
- Health Club employees including Exercise Specialists, Reception Staff, Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors or Management;
- Prizes will be in both Male and Female categories
- The major and minor prizes winners will be announced on Wednesday the 21st of October at C-Life Health Club, Canterbury League Club, 26 Bridge Rd, Belmore NSW 2192. The First Major Prize Winner will win a 5 Pack of 1- hour Personal Training valued at $322, Second Prize Winner will receive 1- month C-Life membership and third prize will win a 1- hour massage
- The winners will be notified by telephone
- C-Life’s management decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to C-Life using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by C-Life.
- The Challenge organizer is Canterbury League Club Limited (ABN 84 000 191 248) of 26 Bridge Road, Belmore NSW 2192. Telephone (02) 9704 7777. Authorized under NSW Permit Number LTPM/12/00969