Congratulations to Manal Younes for becoming C-Life Health Clubs member of the month for August 2019. Manal has accomplished a lot since joining the club and with the help of personal trainer Joey she has gone on to lose 20 kilograms.
1. When did you hear about C-Life and what was your first experience like at the Health Club?
I heard about the gym through one of the newsletters distributed by Canterbury Leagues Club.When I first joined the gym I was welcomed by friendly staff who were quite supportive. They kindly gave me a tour of the gym and the equipment and offered some advice on where to begin.
2. How many days do you train at C-life?
I train at C-life between 4 – 5 days a week
3. What are your favourite things about C-Life?
I like the variety C-life offers in regards to equipment and classes and the continuous efforts to improve the facilities such as the introduction of the Body Scan.
4. What is your favourite post workout meal?
Oats with almond milk, protein, blueberries and cinnamon.
5. What accomplishment inside or outside of the gym are you most proud of?
Growing up I wasn’t into sports, so I am most proud of the accomplishments I have made in the progression of my fitness and being able to do the things I wasn’t able to do before such as complete a 5km run.
6. What is one goal you’d like to achieve in the next 12 months?
I’d like to work on improving body strength.