Congratulations to Carol Setter for becoming C-Life Health Clubs member of the month for July 2019. Carol has been a long-serving loyal member of the club for over a decade.
1. What motivates you to keep training?
Keeping fit to maintain an active lifestyle, in order to support my kids and grandchildren
2. What’s your biggest achievement since joining C-Life?
All the friends that I have made, this includes the members and the staff
3. How do you make time to fit your training sessions in your busy schedule?
I am retired now, so I don’t have any obligations that I am committed to and can place more focus on my fitness and wellbeing
4. What advice would you offer someone who has just joined C-Life?
I would recommend getting into personal training
5. What does your current training routine look like?
I do the following exercises twice a week: Yoga, Cardio, and Pilates
6. In your opinion what is the biggest advantage of physical activity?
It makes me feel good, physically and mentally
7. How has being a C-Life member helped you with your fitness journey?
Everyone at C-Life is very supportive, easy-going and approachable