Prince is one of our most loved personal trainers. Prince is a passionate sports lover particularly for football where he traveled to play against Serie A giants Inter Milan and Juventus.
1. How many years have you been a personal trainer?
I have been a personal trainer for 4 years.
2. How do you keep yourself motivated?
I set new goals every week and visualise my success.
3. What do you love about your career as a personal trainer?
I enjoy the flexibility that it offers, as I can choose my working hours and be able to inspire others to achieve their fitness goals.
4. How do you keep your clients focused?
I keep my clients focused by setting realistic and attainable goals, then measuring their progress and making them aware of it. The final step I take is by always keeping them motivated.
5. What do you think is the most effective exercise and why?
Squats because it is beneficial for the lower body. Others benefits of squatting are it strengthens both your core and upper body if it is done with weight training