Daniel has worked in the fitness industry since 2014. He has a number of fitness-related qualifications and specialises in sports specific conditioning. Daniel is also a professional football player, who previously played for Sydney United Football Club in the NSW Premier League as their goalkeeper.
1. How many years have you been a personal trainer?
I have been a personal trainer for 6 years.
2. How do you keep yourself motivated?
I set goals regularly, reflect & learn from my achievements and failures.
3. What do you love about your career as a personal trainer?
The fulfilment of seeing my clients achieve their goals.
4. How do you keep your clients focused?
Regular exercise testing & measurement, programming & positive reinforcements
5. What do you think is the most effective exercise and why?
A combination of anaerobic & aerobic exercise, as it has greater health benefits in comparison to either type of exercise performed alone
6. What are your three tips to stay active this summer?
- Recruit a workout buddy
- Choose more recreational activities that interest you
- Enquire for personal training with Daniel Sadaka