Alex is a young C-Life personal trainer who specializes in body weight, functional & mobility training, core activation & strength and posture correction. Alex has multiple qualifications including Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science, Certificate IV in Personal Training, Austswim Accredited Swimming Coach and is currently studying her Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology.
1. How do you spend your free time?
Spending time with friends and family and doing physical activities
2. What’s your favourite sport?
3. Name one of your biggest fears?
4. What is your ideal travel destination?
Somewhere I haven’t traveled to yet, more specifically the USA and Canada
5. What do you enjoy most about working at C-Life?
I enjoy the atmosphere at C-Life because it’s a fun and friendly environment. And the culture at C-Life is team-orientated
6. What is your favourite tv show?
7. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Being able to teleport
Alex’s quote ” It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives it’s what we do consistently”